A 56 page manual containing comprehensive guidance on what to consider when conducting a First Aid Risk Assessment of Needs. Complements the 6-hour Level 2 First Aid Risk Assessment - Principles and Practice course and serves as an ideal pre-course or post-course reference book. Clear and easy to understand guidance. Fully illustrated in a high quality manual. Written and published by InstructUK. Great value for money.
- Comprehensive manual
- HSE L74 guidance compliant
- Resuscitation Council (UK) Guidelines compliant
- Easy to read and understand
- Fully illustrated
- Complements the Level 2 qualification
- Very high quality and good value for money