A 32 page manual containing comprehensive guidance on First Aid for Youth Mental Health and complements the 1-day Ofqual and SQA regulated Level 2 (L5 in Scotland) First Aid for Youth Mental Health course and serves as an ideal post-course reference book.
Clear and easy to understand guidance. Fully illustrated in a high-quality manual. Written and published by Nuco Training Ltd. Great value for money.
- Comprehensive manual
- Easy to read and understand
- Fully illustrated
- Complements the Ofqual/SQA regulated Level 2/Level 5 First Aid for Youth Mental Health courses
- Very high quality
- Good value for money
Edition 1 is published by Nuco Training
What is an E-book?
Our E-books provide you or your learners with the exact same content as our printed books but are viewed online via a web browser. They can be viewed on any device from PC, Laptop, Tablet or Mobile.
There are many advantages to E-Books over a printed manual for both the Trainer and the Learner.
One of the biggest advantage is that the Learner can begin reading in a matter of minutes instead of waiting for a book to to delivered. They can also use the handy built in search function to find any reference within the book.
For the Trainer, we have added the ability to track whether your learners have accessed their E-Book and how long they have spent reading their book.
Why Provide an E-book Instead of a Traditional Manual?
- No delivery time or cost - Your learner can start reading from the moment you send them access to the book.
- Track your learners reading time - You will know if your learner has started reading their e-book and for how long.
- Integrated text searching - Find a reference in any of the books with the inbuilt search facility.
- Always updated - You or your learner will always have access to the latest editions as and when they are updated.
- Available whenever you need it - Books can be viewed on any device with a browser and internet connection; Mobile, Tablet or PC.
- Better for the environment - No need for paper.
How Does it Work?
You are purchasing a license for each person you would like to read this book, if you would like to assign a license to 6 learners, please enter 6 in the 'No. of Users' below.
Once you have successfully purchased your licenses you can provide the names and email addresses of these people, and we will email them details of how to access the book.
You can manage your licenses from your E-Book Licensing Portal.
E-books are provided subject to E-Book Terms and Conditions. For more information and support regarding E-books please referer to our Help Centre.
A user license is valid for 3 years from the date it is assigned to the reader.