The Cardiac Science G5 Trainer AED is designed to simulate the use of the Cardiac Science Powerheart G5 AED and may be configured for semi-automatic or automatic operation. The learner is provided with a realistic experience of the correct use of an AED.
The device can be controlled via a wireless remote and has an integrated backlit display.
The AED Training Device has no user-serviceable parts. The only maintenance required is to clean external surfaces with a damp cloth and replace batteries in the AED Training Device or remote as needed.
The Package Includes:
- 1 X G5 Training Device - 3 X C-cell batteries are required (not included)
- 1 X Infra-red remote control - 2 X AAA batteries are required (not included)
- 1 X Adult trainer pads
- 1 X Language Packs and User’s Guide CD - Also Available to Download Online
- 1 X Overlay for an automatic version
- 1 X Language configuration instructions
PLUS FREE DELIVERY