A 113 page manual containing comprehensive guidance on First Aid at Work training plus Paediatric Basic Life Support.
The manual also includes a section on the use of an Automated External Defibrillator (AED) in line with recent changes to FAW training introduced by the HSE in June in 2016.
The manual complements the approved Level 3 (L6 Scotland) 3-day First Aid at Work and Level 3 (L6 Scotland) 2-day Requalification courses and serves as an ideal post-course reference book.
VIEW A SAMPLE OF THE BOOK HERE
- Comprehensive manual
- Resuscitation Council (UK) 2015 Guidelines compliant
- Complements the approved First Aid at Work courses
- Includes Paediatric Basic Life Support
- Includes a section on the use of an AED
- Easy to read and understand
- Fully illustrated
- Very high quality
- Good value for money