Trainer Pack for the Mini Medics First Aid course for Children.
The course is a very basic introduction to First Aid and Defibrillation aimed at children between the ages of 8 and 11, but it can suit children of any age.
The Trainer Pack will equip you with all the resources you need so that you can start promoting and delivering this course immediately.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW BOOK SAMPLE
The Trainer Pack includes:
- 32 Student Packs (worth £112) including: 32 x Fully illustrated First Aid and Defibrillation books for Children (including a ‘cut-out’ Mini Medics certificate of attendance), plus 32 x Syringe style ballpoint pens and worksheets.
- Mini Medics First Aid Travel Kit
- 2GB USB stick containing:
- 3-hour course resources (PowerPoint presentation and training notes)
- 1-hour course resources (PowerPoint presentation and training notes)
- Trainer's guide
- Promotional flyers
- High resolution illustrations and logos
- Print-ready pull up banner files
- PDF certificate
- Course register
- Venue checklist
See also the Mini Medics
page on our website for further information and a range of Mini Medics merchandise, including T-shirts to add value to the brand and presentation of your course