A Semi-Automatic Defibrillator which comes with a 5-year battery.
Free to upgrade if the resuscitation guidelines change or if a software correction is required, through unique data card technology.
No lids, moving parts, or cases required, which would confuse or delay rescuers in an emergency.
- 8 year warranty
- CPR metronome during 2 minutes of CPR
- Portable & lightweight - 1.9kg
- Hardwearing - tested to military standards with rubberised edges
- IP54 Ingress Protection rating - high water and dust protection
- Low maintenance - daily self-tests and a bright status indicator light
- DDP-100 - Defibrillator Pads - after each use or 2 years (usually around 27-28 months)
- DAC-410 9-Volt Battery - located within the main battery - powers the self-test function
- DCF-E200 Battery - lasts for up to 5 years (125 shocks)