CREDIT/DEBIT CARD PAYMENT
We can accept payment at the time of ordering using the following credit/debit cards:
- VISA Debit/Delta
Card payment can be made online or over the telephone.
Payment will be charged to the card at the time of ordering. A VAT receipt can be downloaded on the order confirmation page or at a later date from your order history found in the my account section of NucoPlus.
We do not currently accept payment by American Express (AMEX), we apologise for the inconvenience.
We offer trade credit to pre-approved account holders. Our standard terms are 30 days net from date of invoice.
You can place orders online and over the telephone in the same way as you would with a credit/debit card, simply select 'On Account' at the online checkout or quote your account name when ordering over the telephone.
*** If you require a purchase order to be quoted on your invoices please provide this were requested ***
You will receive an invoice once items have been dispatched.
You may apply for a credit account on behalf of yourself as a sole trader / partnership, a limited company or a government body / public sector organisation.
Before applying you should consider the following:
Government Bodies / Public Sector Organisation:
- The person applying has the authorisation to complete an application on the organisations behalf
- The company is registered in the UK with Companies House
- The company has been trading for longer than 12 months
- The first year of accounts has been filed with Companies House
- Subject to the results of a credit check we may ask for a suitable directors' guarantee and/or ask for payment by direct debit
Sole Traders / Partnerships:
- You are a current registered instructor with Nuco Training for longer than 3 months
- You are registered on the electoral role at your home address
- You have no adverse credit history
- You agree to a consumer credit check
- You are willing to pay by direct debit
Please allow approximately three working days for your application to be processed.
You do not need to complete an account application form if you are intending to book on to one of our instructor courses and request invoicing to your employer. You can request this by completing section 4 of the booking form when you book your course.
OTHER METHODS OF PAYMENT
We always recommend that payment is made by credit\debit card wherever possible to prevent delays to your order. If this is not possible we can accept a one-off payment via cheque or BACS.
If you would like to place an order using this method, you will need to contact us online or call 03456 444 999.
Please bear in mind that we cannot dispatch goods until we have received cleared payment.